Candle sales and Ebay

So I have discovered how addictive Ebay is---

I have molds and stuff I'm selling off on Ebay, and I did a general search on candles. ZI noticed actions--but no bids. I was thinking of selling some candles on Ebay-to clear up a bit (good prodcust-just not selling well in my store)

Anyone selling candles on Ebay? How's it going?

I have seen closeout jar candles for way cheap on ebay. You can buy half pint jar candles for under a dollar from people going out of business or ones that just dont know what they are doing and dont set a starting bid. I sold a few candles there but it was far too much work for only making a few dollars profit. Too much cheap junk there for my tastes, but you can get some good buys on supplies from the same people selling the cheap candles since they dont make any money and give up on making a quick buck selling candles. :grin2: Bruce

its a bummer.. i never did well with ebay.. i just feel there are so many people out there looking for the best.. best.. deals possible.. i would just get so frustrated.. you just can't sell them that cheap.. thats the shame of it all.. and i would get so upset when i try to buy something off ebay.. theres always someone there.. to outbit me at the last minute.. grrrrrr !!!! makes me mad.. i would try spreading the word about your candles in other ways.. work.. local shops.. anyway but ebay.. don't get me wrong.. i love ebay.. i really do.. and i have found so many unique cool items but to sell.. i suck at it !!