ISO a good Lemon that covers odors

hewells

I have a customer that is looking for a lemon scent that will cover odors such as cooking, smoke...etc. Any suggestions...I searched but couldn't find anything that I was looking for. I really want to get a good thrower since this lady will continuously order. Her husband only smokes in his room and she says it smells like a bar. TIA

BC Lemon Pucker would be good or their Smoke and Odor Eliminator :)

I am soo glad you said that... I was looking at their site since that is where I order most of my scents from...I wondered though if it was possible to mix those two scents together...guess I will order some samples and try that out.

The best "air cleaner" scent for me is Sage & Citrus. I have a friend who's husband smokes in the house--she said the scent even got into her carpet

:shocked2:

But if they're looking for a "lemony" scent, I would suggest LemonGrass Sage.

Sage is a natural air cleaning scent.

I get mine from TheCandleSource.

HTH ;)

The Smoke and Odor Eliminator is kinda lemony, if I remember correctly (I don't carry it, so it's been a while since I sniffed it). But I don't think it would be a problem to mix them or just to use the Lemon Pucker on it's own. It's pretty strong and should cover up some nasty odors :)

The best "air cleaner" scent for me is Sage & Citrus.

:shocked2:

But if they're looking for a "lemony" scent, I would suggest LemonGrass Sage.

Sage is a natural air cleaning scent.I get mine from TheCandleSource.

HTH ;)

I, like Heather, am also looking for a strong lemon but Sheri, I really like your suggestion and I would like to give that a try. I am going to be ordering some scents from candlesouce. So I'm assuming I would be ordering Sage & Citrus and also the Lemongrass because I don't see a Lemongrass Sage. I use soy, I know the Lemongrass is strong in soy, do you know is the Sage & Citrus is also? Thanks! Kathy:)

PS: I know lemon really does work. When my husband heats up any kind of fish in the microwave, man does it leave a stink. So I just take a little lemon juice put in a cup in the microwave, zap it for a minute or two and the stink is gone.

I have used BCN Smoke and Odor Elim....but Tristates S&O out sells it 10 to 1. Always a top seller for me. I have several Indian customers that swear by it to cover the scrnt of curry. I also sell a lot of it in the summer to the "Lakers" around here. They use it in their lake houses in the summer to cover the fish smell.

If you are looking for a great soaping scent to cover odors..Tristate Lemongrass and Orange...awesome soaper and very strong!