Left foot, right foot, feet, feet, feet.......

MsDammit

foot, my dear.... Actually I call mine a fizzy foot soak.

and I was ROFL because I read that book to my daughter earlier tonight.... Left foot, left foot, right foot, right.... Oh how many feet we meet. Gotta love Dr Seuse.

\

and I was ROFL because I read that book to my daughter earlier tonight.... Left foot, left foot, right foot, right.... Oh how many feet we meet. Gotta love Dr Seuse.

\

Oh mannn I swear I had that book memorized when my daughter was younger-that and red fish blue fish blah blah blah, lol-I forgot:shocked2: .

Yes, I love little kids-especially the ones that you get to send home, lol. Currently my two lovely kids are participating in their nightly bitch session-can't go to bed without a fight yanno. I'm in upstate NY-bout an hr south of Syracuse.

\

Yep..foot..hey that is what I call mine to. lol:p But I blend my own scent combo for it.:P :p

I grew up in Marcellus till I was 12. then moved over to Geneva. Now I'm stuck in the armpit... (now now you NJ folks, don't take that one personally :))

LOL! What town in Jersey? I'm in Central Jersey.