Who Has these

Crafty1

http://www.ellensessentials.com/heatseal.htm

and

http://www.candleandsoapstuff.com/foils.html, but they are out of stock, I don't know how that is possibly since they pretty much take your money and run.

i have heard many negative thingsa about this company, i stay clear of them, but wish things could be better b/c of the prices and selection :(

I second staying away from Candle and Soap Stuff. Your taking your chances w/ her, she says she has alot of personal problems that are affecting her business. I placed an order at the beginning of the year w/ her not knowing what was going on, she was good about answering the emails till after I placed my order. After ALOT of emails and even calling her on the phone (which she took the # off her site -thank God I had it saved) I finally received my order 1 1/2 month later.

After I had these problems I knew of someone who was going to order from her so I warned her. She didn't listen (as they carried things she couldn't find anywhere else) and was so mad as she was promised her things she needed would be shipped out immediately. She ordered some bases she hated and received her package 4 weeks later. I was unsure of the quality after the service I was having so I cancelled part of my order that had these things in there and I was glad I followed my gutt on that one.

SORRY so long winded just wanted everyone to be careful and know what their up against (wish someone would have warned me) :(

I second staying away from Candle and Soap Stuff. Your taking your chances w/ her, she says she has alot of personal problems that are affecting her business. I placed an order at the beginning of the year w/ her not knowing what was going on, she was good about answering the emails till after I placed my order. After ALOT of emails and even calling her on the phone (which she took the # off her site -thank God I had it saved) I finally received my order 1 1/2 month later.

After I had these problems I knew of someone who was going to order from her so I warned her. She didn't listen (as they carried things she couldn't find anywhere else) and was so mad as she was promised her things she needed would be shipped out immediately. She ordered some bases she hated and received her package 4 weeks later. I was unsure of the quality after the service I was having so I cancelled part of my order that had these things in there and I was glad I followed my gutt on that one.

SORRY so long winded just wanted everyone to be careful and know what their up against (wish someone would have warned me) :(

thanks for the input. i had been warned also to stay clear of her.

i have never dealt w/ this vendor before. what has your experience been like? also, i am trying to see what else they offer on their site, but it is moving too slow. have you have this problem also

Hi,

I have bought from them and they are pretty fast. I know they were doing some arranging on their web site a bit ago and if you have problems just email them and they will get back with you right away. I had a problem before with a link not working to get to one of their products. I emailed and let them know and it was fixed before the end of the day.:)

I have ordered the sample packets, the clay air freshners, clay foot scrubbies and the packages with the spouts for shower gels. Everything was great.

HTH:D

Rebecca

I have ordered from The Potter's Wheel before, Amy is very nice and everything arrived to me a-ok! Those lotion packets were fun to seal, just make sure there is nothing too close to the seal so it will seal properly...I did scrub samples and getting it to seal without the salt getting in the way was fun, lol!! :P