BCN do they seem slower with shipping

I ordered from the on the 2nd got priority shipping, recieved and confirmation email that night and nothing since, then today I could smell my mail before I got to the mail box! I guess no shipping confirmation email with priority.

Sami

OK Im going to have to eat some crow here..

I just found out last night that it isnt bc fault my last order is taking so long to get to me. Before I went to bed I checked my email and discovered that while I had placed the order I had forgotten to pay for the order. So its not really fair at all for me to make the statement I did about having 2 orders taking longer then usual.

Dixiegal, even though you found that this time it's your fault, I have also found BC's order processing to take longer than it used to. In the past I would normally get an order within 3 days after I placed it (I'm in Alabama, too). But the orders I have placed with them this year have taken 4-5 days. I realize that's not an excessive time, but some of our suppliers have really spoiled us with same-day processing!!

Jane

It may be possible since many of us are no longer using certain suppliers that their order amounts have gone up and thus it taking slightly longer. I know that there are only a few suppliers that I deal with due to the shipping price issues.