Grr, wick help please

OK, i am just about ready to strangle myself, go into a pregnant crying fit of frustration or give up candlemaking all together. I give up on trying to double wick cotton on my 16oz 4" apoth jars. I have Zinc, HTP, and Cotton wicks in about every size. Can you guys please tell me what you use on these types of jars.

http://www.canwax.shoppingcartsplus.com/catalog/item/634635/1120207.htm

I am using 4786, 1ozpp fo

I am using the 16oz size, I am literally wicking up like 20 of these puppies today with all wick suggestions and seeing which one burns best. Do you guys normally tend to find your base wicking on a scented or unscented candle?

Thanks for you help, I am starting to feel asthough I will never get these wicked, why cant all candles be as simple as votives and tea lights. :(

I have almost (not quite but prety close) given up on double wicking 16 oz Melting Pot jars, they are 4" wide too. I have tried Premier 700 wicks, in GL 70/30 735 is too small but 740 is too big, and they all eventually drown unless I wick really big and get a full MP in 30 minutes. Same thing with LX 16 and LX 18. I'm going to try single wicking with LX 30, and using a jar topper to control airflow and retain some heat in the jar to make the hangup slide down the jar.

geek