Hot wax burns

And other obvious thoughts.

I put a cinnamon bun mold with wax in it, because I am in a huge hurry to get some stuff done for a show. Thinking that it was hard enough to pull out, I hurridly pulled it out, and sloshed wax, ALL OVER ME. It poured all over my shirt, ruining it, all over my thumb, and the floor. It was still pretty damned hot. Ouch!

How true, especially if you work from home.It would be a real "kodak" moment. Pjs with a smock...don't fix your hair...house shoes....no bra-LOL. Bring out you sunday best. I've gone out in shop to fill a quick order and it was not a pretty sight but luckily no one was there to see. You can't look good all the time.

Bra? Good GOD if I wanted to wear a bra I'd be doing this somewhere that PAID me!

Not that I'm selling any of my sorry attempts (yet?), but I did manage to walk my son to the bus this morning with my slippers on, then get into the car and drive down to the postoffice. Ran into the mom of one of my son's friends just at the moment I realized! Good Lord I was redder than those big fleecy slippers!