Layered Pyramid

Heehee...thanks for the compliment Mozzie..I just hope my customer feels the same way :) I got alot of bubbles tho...is that just part of the package when you do a rustic? I added vybar and poured at 150 (wax is 1343) but still got 'em.

I like the candle. I like the colors....the scent is up to the customer. Not all of my lavender scented candles are lavender. Sometimes I really get wild and make them pink or light blue.....shame shame shame.....(Smile).....You are doing so many cool candles. Good for you. Donita

Thank you all, Im glad you like it! My customer loved it too! I also made her a layered round pillar, 4 1/2 x 5, blue, white and 3rd layer is blue, but I forgot to take a pic of it before she left. The blues were BB Muffin (very popular scent it seems) and the white was Vanilla Passion. She loved both of them!

Thank you all, Im glad you like it! My customer loved it too! I also made her a layered round pillar, 4 1/2 x 5, blue, white and 3rd layer is blue, but I forgot to take a pic of it before she left. The blues were BB Muffin (very popular scent it seems) and the white was Vanilla Passion. She loved both of them!

That's great news - it's all about happy customers (even if they do have weird tastes, not saying that your's does but you know what I mean. LOL)