What ya think?

Hi it has been awhile since I have posted. I would like to share my new candle cans with all of you. I have been working on a brand new site called

Quartz Mountain Candle Shack! I also want add that Beckie (Bizzy B's) has worked her magic with her graphic talent she has done the website graphics and logo design. I will be up and running tomarrow! Here is the picture of the candle cans!

http://www.quartzmountaincandleshack.com

post-1051-139458402438_thumb.jpg

Wow I really like the style of those candles. They are super vintage / cool..:cheesy2:

BizzyB really does a nice job. I will continue to go back to her for more labels etc. Even though she probably thinks Im a PITA...lol

I drive her nuts :yay::P LOL

Very Nice...love the label, tin and I'm sure the candle is great also. :highfive:

The candle is homespun sugar and hand rolled cinnabuns! You can see the buns in the pic! I made my own scent for homespun sugar it is awesome!:yay:

Wow! I REALLY like the look! BizzyB's rocks big time. I have been impressed with every logo I have seen her create on this board.

I love the candles in the tins. You've done a wonderful job. The whole package is a winner!

Wow! I REALLY like the look! BizzyB's rocks big time. I have been impressed with every logo I have seen her create on this board.

I love the candles in the tins. You've done a wonderful job. The whole package is a winner!

Thank you so much:yay: I cant wait til my site opens I am behind today getting it up and running!

That logo is just outstanding....she really does do excellent work.

What size labels are you printing on? Are they already offwhite?

I print on white full sheets and custom make the size:cheesy2: