A Great Chocolate FO?

Let us know what you think...I always value your opinion. I have never smelled anyone's chocolate that didn't smell "fake" to me....you know...that wannabe chocolate-flavored smell.

Give me Godiva or give me death......OR Joseph Schmidt....or Jean Philippe...La Maison

I totally love Godiva chocolate. :drool:

GG- FOH has some Godiva inspired chocolate FO's- I haven't tried any of them, but her oils work well for me and she has soaping notes.

(yes, I am your enabler... :rolleyes2 )

http://fragranceoilheaven.com/SinfullyYours.html

Woohoo, thanks guys. Guess I was smoking way too much cheap crack or something to get confused about the crappy CS from another company. It was aromatic mills I was thinking of. I saw FOH also has the lemon sugar dupe. I just ordered 2oz from sweetcakes the other day to test. How does this stuff do in wax? If it's good, I may just do a sample order from FOH and get a couple of items... the chocolate dipped strawberries sounds awesome, but then again I'm hungry.

Thanks guys, much appreciated. I think I have some of KY's hot choc coming this week, I'll give it a shot. I didn't think it would be chocolatey enough for some reason.

I've used KY hot choc in their votive/pillar blend and PB and I thought it smelled very fake. I know people rave about it but I, too, am a chocolate connisseur :rolleyes2

FOH is great for CS and for oils. I second the Bamboo Sugar Cane, which is also a great CP fragrance.