Question

stacien

Okay here is a retarded question. If people are making candles out of the Maryjane FO. Have they ever freaked someone out when they are burning that candle. Let's face it for those of you who have experimented you didn't do it for the scent. ;) I couldn't fathom the idea of burning that scent unless people do it to remind them of the good ole days without the munchies.

I would be afraid to burn that scent I could just picture my in laws walking in and thinking I make funny candles.:P

Iv been doing a lot of testing with this scent, my sister works in a goverment plant ( they make computer boards for helicopters) and she sells for me there. there is a lot of interest in this scent there ( which makes me happy I dont ride in them )

I use peaks to me it doesnt smell dead on like pot but does give the impression of a joint burning , thats the only way I know how to decribe it. Anyway its strong very strong, last weekend I was test burning it in the bedroom and we ordered pizza. I didnt think anything about the candle until the pizza guy got here and had the funniest look on his face when I opened the door to pay for the pizzas, my daughter in law was cracking up.