Finally broke down and bought my domain...

Now I just have to get around to building my website and designing a logo... Company name is Sunlight Expressions. Have tons of ideas for it, too many I think lol. Need to narrow it down a bit, and I'm a very indecisive person lol.

yea don't do what I did..I let it run out and then it was lost in ciber space for like 60-75 days or I can pay $80 to get it back..ummmm.. $9 in 60 days or $80 now..I will wait..I got .net anyway.

How did you let it run out? Company from whom I purchased domain started email campaign to renew about 2 months before the expiration date.

My domain is inactive.

Do web hosts send alerts for approaching expiration dates?

because my email was rachel@ and that did not exist anymore since I did not have my website..so I never got the message until 35 days AFTER it expired and then I would have had to pay $80 to get it back. or I can wait like 60 days and get it then.. I was going to get the .net and I am thinking of .org as well so I will just have to use that until it goes back to public...it is more of a hassle than anything.