FO Suppliers

Need some FO's to try out. Who has good ones that work well with soy wax? I would also like for them to ship by USPS if it is only a small quantity. I think I am only going to get a few samples to see what I like first.

TIA

Chauna

I would also like for them to ship by USPS if it is only a small quantity. I think I am only going to get a few samples to see what I like first.

TIA

Chauna

You have to check the sites...alot of suppliers dont deal with USPS.

Snowtop's oils are great in soy and they will ship via USPS (or at least they used to, it's been a few months since I've ordered from them) Their cinnamon buns, green apple and key lime pie are the best out there IMO- the other ones they have are great too!

Why don't you just pick a few you want to try and do a search in www.google.com I am trying to help you help yourself. Really, I found my first supplier by doing a search, before I found this board. In this post and your other post, many people have provided you with many good suggestions. You should just pick a few and check them out and ask them questions. I am certain at least one of them will be able to accomodate you. :D

• 1 month later...