Shipping candles and heat

We've hit our summer groove already (100+ degrees) and I've just realized this'll probably cause a problem with shipping candles. I've got a bunch of wickless tins that my sister out of state would like to add to a small craft display, but I've just realized that it's possible they'll end up pretty messy by the time they reach their destination a state away. I'm using 4630 which has a melt point of 119 and although I don't know exactly how hot the back of a delivery truck gets it's probably a safe bet it's close. Is there anything I can do short of packing ice packs with them or am I just out of luck for the next four months?

Our UPS driver has measured the back of his truck at 125. Not a pretty sight. Priority Mail on a Monday will be the shortest trip like those other thread mentioned.

I saw another tip somewhere, but haven't tried it yet. Someone took those water crystal thingamajigs that people use for smelly jellies, and put them in ziplocks and froze them. Was able to mold them around and they helped keep the temperature down a little bit, and lasted longer and were less messy than other ideas.