Logo Designers

ladysj

Just wondering if there are any logo designers out there. I would like to get a logo made that would work for my candles and b&b. I haven't decided completely one way or the other on the name.

It's a toss up between Little Rock Lather and Lights or Southern Scents so something along the lines of these names. I've been using Southern Scents and the designs I have are primitive designs and I really want to get away from that to something with a more southern flare I can't pay alot(broke candlemaker and b&b maker) here lol of course I'm sure some of you can relate to that.

BizzyB just did mine. I highly recommend here. she is very resonable in price and will work with you till she gets it right the way you want it. She is super nice too! I posted mine for everyone to vote on, that will give you an idea of here work

BizzyB just did mine. I highly recommend here. she is very resonable in price and will work with you till she gets it right the way you want it. She is super nice too! I posted mine for everyone to vote on, that will give you an idea of here work

I second that!

Hey Guys,

Dont mean to high jack but how are you getting ahold of BizzyB? I emailed her and pm'd her about a month and a half ago and never heard anything back about re-designing my logo. I was going to go with someone else, but maybe you all have a way to get ahold of her, looks like she does some nice work! thanks

Hey Guys,

Dont mean to high jack but how are you getting ahold of BizzyB? I emailed her and pm'd her about a month and a half ago and never heard anything back about re-designing my logo. I was going to go with someone else, but maybe you all have a way to get ahold of her, looks like she does some nice work! thanks

I would definately PM her again or contact her thru her website www.studiobeckdesign.com. She is great. She designed all my webpages and logo! HTH:wink2:

To the two of you who said you contacted me...I remember you both and replied to your pm's? I am ready whenever you are...try to contact me again anytime. Maybe there was a missing pm or two?

Yes, I am busy (or should I say bizzy? lol)...but always make time for those who need me. We all deserve professional looking graphics...stop by my graphics site anytime. :) (link above)