Wicking container parasoy...

Well I was going to post a poll, but had NO idea how to do so. So here I am to ask if you would not mind sharing the wick series you have found works best in the container parasoy waxes...little to no soot; great throw, and full melt pools. I am finding the zinc wick series works well with the scent throw and achieving a full meltpool, but I am having some difficulty with my jars sooting some; not a bunch, but enough. I would prefer to use a "natural" wick too, but will use the zinc if I must. So, if you are willing to share, please do so, I would really appreciate the input. TIA :D

Thanks for your response Sab. I am using Southern Scentsations container parasoy. It is a 50/50 blend. I have both the LX and HTP wicks, so I will give them a try. If you want to check out Southern Scentsations their web addy is:

www.greatcandle.com

They are located in Michigan. Great customer service; really nice owners, Beth and Doug.