LX Wicks

I am looking for a supplier who will ship USPS instead of UPS. I do not need anything else but the wicks so I don't want to have to pay an outrageous price for shipping for something so light it can probably be shipped first class with USPS.

Can any one provide me with a supplier that will ship USPS?

Thanks,

Chauna

If you go to Peak and choose what you want, then go to "Accessories." There is an option that looks like this:

Miscellaneous

Code: Miscellaneous

Price: $1.00

Quantity in Basket: none

If you put 4 of those in your basket and fill in the blank area with "Please ship USPS" they will do it.

I always wondered what the heck that was for! :rolleyes2

So you mean its buy one, get one free right now?

I believe what she is reading is about the random 1 oz. sample that is sent out with each order. I did not see anything posted about buy one get one free and I have never know Peak to have a sale like that before.

I am looking for a supplier who will ship USPS instead of UPS. I do not need anything else but the wicks so I don't want to have to pay an outrageous price for shipping for something so light it can probably be shipped first class with USPS.

Thanks,

Chauna

Just a word of advice, since you indicate in all of your posts that you are trying to keep shipping costs down. With all of the individual things you are wanting to order, that you have posted queries about (LX Wicks, FO's, Dyes). Why not just pick one or two vendors that will accomodate you on the shipping, and buy what you need. By the time you buy from so many vendors, you are going to be spending a lot of money, even by USPS.

Thanks,

Chauna

A few suppliers will accomodate USPS requests. Priority mail, not first class.

But I know Supplies4Candles might do first class if you shoot them an email or call. I do not know if they carry LX wicks.

They sent my EZ Wick Setter via first class. I didn't request it- but they only charged me 2.33 for shipping, so I wasn't complaining.