JS Caramelized Banana FO Confusion

Alright, I'm a bit confused. I know OOB isn't the same as putting in products, but.... I have been absolutely in love with the 1 oz bottles of caramelized banana (as has everyone else), and the soap I put it with worked well. Ordered a pound recently, but it smells a lot different OOB!! How could this be?? Have had second opinions so not just me. Assuming if it smells different OOB it would smell different in the product. The Lb size smells more like bananas but the 1 oz didnt. Anyone have this problem and know what to think of it? :mad:

I am not sure if this is the case here but that happened to me with an FO from another supplier. I had purchased and tested a 2oz size of an FO and it was great. I ordered a larger size and it was totally different. It even had a lighter color. I contacted the supplier and they told me that there was no change in the FO and it was the same as my smaller bottle. I still had some in the small size and poured some in two different containers, took a pic. and emailed them. Several weeks later (and I imagine several complaints by others)they contacted me to tell me that I was right. Their containers were mislabeled and I got completly different FO when I ordered the large bottle.

Do you still have some of your FO in the smaller size to compare?

Yeah I do, but sadly I dont think that is the problem here. Both smell like what a caramelized banana should smell like, but different from each other :mad: Do you think they changed the formula possibly? That would irk me!! I made an order originally just to have this scent and added more on since there were others I'd like, and to make the shipping make more sense, but...sigh. Guess I could try emailing her about it if no one else has heard about this, but doubt there's a resolution to be had. I just want the smell that was in the smaller version!! :cry2: