Thank you!

NYcandles

I am new to htis message board, actually this is my first message! Anyway, I want to thank everyone for such good input. I have been ordering scents from BCN and have been very happy with them, but after reading about some other suppliers I decided to give them a try. I just got my first order from JS and was extremely happy! i also oprdered a couple from MC but was not quite as happy with them. Thank you again! I would like to know if anyone has found a really good Chocolate scent, like to make Choc pie or a really good Lemon scent that does not smell like pledge. Thanks

Aroma Haven's: Chocolate Layer Cake is really great.

Indiana Candle Supply: Chocolate Cream Pie & Chocolate Fudge Cake are great. Just Scent's Lemon Sugar is great, & I'm not a Lemon fan. They all smell like Pledge to me!

Indiana Candle supply has about 3-4 chocolate scents. I haven't tried those FOs, but I like ICS, so I would definitely give them a try.

NG also has a dark chocolate FO that might be nice. I haven't tried that one either, lol, but I like NG too. (NG = Nature's Garden).

• 2 weeks later...