Create the Dream Magazine

i did. I know it seems alittle steep for four issues. But There are not alot of magazines out there at all about soap and candle making. I went to borders to try to find some books on candle making and they had NOTHING at all! i was shocked. so when i hear of a publication about this art I jump on it no matter what the cost. I think the distibutors know this too...lol...thats why they charge so much

i did. I know it seems alittle steep for four issues. But There are not alot of magazines out there at all about soap and candle making. I went to borders to try to find some books on candle making and they had NOTHING at all! i was shocked. so when i hear of a publication about this art I jump on it no matter what the cost. I think the distibutors know this too...lol...thats why they charge so much

But is it worth it?

I just got mine a week ago or so. I decided to subscribe because I met the publisher at a convention a few years ago and she & her husband were really wonderful to hang out with. Not that I've talked to them since, but I subscribed to support them and because they provided some great info at the convention about marketing your craft business. I've only gotten about 1/2 way through the mag but am enjoying it so far. The only thing I was surprised about was that it was a 1/2 size magazine (kinda cute LOL!) but still loaded with some interesting content at 60 pages.

Here's what's in the back "in the next issue"

Industry News: Disclaimers & Warning Labels

How-To: The Nitty Gritty on Scrubs

Ingredient Focus: Rosehip Seed Oil

Timesavers

Packaging for Success - Part 1

Aromatherapy - Part 2

For your Business: Festivals & Bazaars as Tools

pH: pHinding a Balance

Juices & Extracts

Summer Conferences Recap

The Joys of Soy

Herbal Facial Steams

... and they're hiring LOL!

I just went to the web site and signed up. :yay: I feel like a $20 subscription isn't a lot when you look at the big picturel. If it can help me to better my business it is worth it. (it will pay for itself) If I get it and don't like I will not resubscribe.

Hell, I have wasted more money on other things that were definitely not worth it. :mad: