FOs-Essential

Does anyone here know of any FOs that can be used instead of essential oils that have the same (or similar) fragrances? I have used Taylors blends and I was wondering if there were others to try.....maybe a company that has addressed this issue....not really talking about a company that has a lavender FO or a Patchouli FO. KWIM? Hope this is not confusing....not sure I have worded it well.

Okay, so I'm not quite getting you - you want some FOs that smell like the EO of that herb, but you don't want plain, single notes? Is that right? Are you looking for FOs that are reminiscent of EO blends?

I think that a couple of those will work very well....maybe excellent for blending. I am trying to find those fragrances that will appeal to those clients that are really searching for essential oils. It is easy to make them understand the challenges with EOs in candles but I need an alternative to offer them. I think that there are many people that are not necessarily looking for the aromatherapy benefits of essential oils that are just wanting the fragrance.