Fresh baked bread

Conor

Hi All

I have a pound of fresh baked bread FO from bcn and it is a terrible seller, some people think it smells of dirty socks!! while others do like it. Has anybody mixed this FO with anything else. I can't think of anything to mix it with.

Thanks Conor:p

That's what I thought it smelled like too and couldn't find anyone that liked this FO. Some said it smelled like a musty butt. LOL I didn't get mine from BCN either but after the horrible experience with it, I'm not up to trying anyone's. I did think of maybe adding cinnamon to it to see if it would smell like cinnamon bread. But I haven't even been brave enough to do that.

Ive added Spiced Cranberry and Key Lime Pie to it and it smells alot better. But, if you add a bit of vanilla (like a tablespoon per ounce of FO), that will also help tone it down. Adding vanilla will also help get rid of the dreaded fuel smell in citrus FO's. HTH, Linaya

I think this FO smells like dirty socks too, but you could try mixing it with Harvest or something spicy - I would try a 3:1 ratio of Harvest to Bread. Or mix it with Georgia Peach and Cinnamon for a Peach Cobbler kind of scent.

LMAO...Dirty Socks, and Musty Butt!!

I thought it smelled like my Brothers Frat House the day after his Keg Party's.:cool2:

(Which is a mixture of dirty socks and Musty Bare butts)

I got mine from C&S and OOB it smelled like Auntie Annie's Pretzels. YUMMY

But in wax...YUCK...:lipsrseal I was so disappointed!!!

Thanks for all the suggestions I think we will try it with some spicey scents and see what happens. I am glad I am not the only one who thinks this fo stinks. Lol:shocked2:

Conor

Hi folks

We tried a mix of Red hot cinnamon, vanilla and the dreaded fresh baked bread and what do you know it turned out fantastic. Great throw and wonderfull warm smell. All we need now is a name for the damm thing, I don't think musty butt or smelly socks will apeal to the customers though LOL:yay:

Thanks again for all the suggestions

Conor

Hi folks

We tried a mix of Red hot cinnamon, vanilla and the dreaded fresh baked bread and what do you know it turned out fantastic. Great throw and wonderfull warm smell. All we need now is a name for the damm thing, I don't think musty butt or smelly socks will apeal to the customers though LOL:yay:

Thanks again for all the suggestions

Conor

If you called it musty butt, I'm sure people would at least stop to sniff it. Morbid curiosity, lol. :D