Palm Feather Wax ??

Well it sure pays to be a member of this great forum! I have been using the Palm wax for my votives and tarts...but did not know the part about heating up the molds...OR the fact that the wax should be heated that high as I had been heating it only to 160...DUH!!! I was wondering why I was getting air bubbles in some of my votives and not in others (I am using Palm 2). Back to the drawing board for me.....>>>>:rolleyes2

Yup...heated the molds, heated the tarts, made sure the temp was 200....poured the first group...vola! no air bubbles! Thought I had it down....

Second group....same thing...BUT air bubbles...grrrrrrr third group the same....HOWEVER I noticed that both these groups were sitting on uneven surfaces (I have converted my laundry room into my candle room and using the tops of my washer/dryer as surfaces;) ) After the first group finished I moved the other two groups...poked and repoured...no problem...sheech

Sorry to intrude! I also support the soul patrol--- I'm watching right now (commerical)

Anyway...can you help me with some palm questions?

I'm new to it...

I poke but it doesn't condense so no need to repour??? Have you experienced that?

Also I've read that palm isn't a good burning wax---I'm burning a palm right now and it's "perfect"....any ideas why suppliers would suggest only using it as a novelty????