Amish Harvest

What could I mix together to come close to this scent. I have a show soon and do not have time to order it. But is sounds divine. Would gingerbread, cinnamon stix, and something else (what) work. Thanks for all the reviews and suggestions would be wonderful.

thanks

melissa

Well, the description says it has a "fruity" note/smell in there also, so maybe apple or pumpkin or pear or a berry of some sorts, or a combo of any of those??

I haven't smelled it as of yet, but I'm going to be ordering a sample of it today, as most everyone has raved about it, and I'm trying to find some "wintery" scents. :)

I'm sure someone who is familiar with this FO will chime in to help you more so.

Honestly, this is a scent I personally wouldn't try blending. It's definitely more complex than most.

If you're show is that soon you don't have time to order it, then how would you have time to test a new fragrance?

If you want to do this because the original scent sounds divine...well, I'm not sure you're liable to end up with "divine" just by throwing a couple of things together. What makes a particular scent great tends to be a little too subtle for that. Plus all you're really liable to get from a good guess is something "in the family" as opposed to closely resembling the original scent. It just strucks me as a bit much to expect.