Google ads....

Does anyone else find these completely annoying all over sites? I mean, I feel like when I pull up a site, I don't want to find googles advertisements all over the place to take me somewhere else. KWIM?

Or when I google these days, I get these pages that you think you're getting the product site you want to go to, but instead, its like a page of just other sites to go to.

Maybe this should be in off topic, but if anyone has any insight, let's hear it! Or I'd be interested to see if anyone is really making money on the google ads on their site too.

I have a Google ad on a (non-candle) site that I've been building up for years. I make several hundred dollars a month from it which in turn funds my candle making. So yeah, people do make money from them if they get enough traffic. :)

I've got it set up so it's an automatic deposit to my checking account, otherwise they send you a check if your monthly total is over $100. I don't advertise my own site with them, so I'm not sure how they work that.

I really think they suck too (but don't use them on my site)

The reason I think they suck so much is that I went to a site recently to purchase something and there on the bottom was a link to the very thing I was looking for advertised at ROCK bottom prices.

I am ashamed...I went there and purchased instead :(

I have a Google ad on a (non-candle) site that I've been building up for years. I make several hundred dollars a month from it which in turn funds my candle making. So yeah' date=' people do make money from them if they get enough traffic. :)[/quote']

Dang, that's some sweet cash there. :cool2:

• 2 weeks later...