Save On Scents?

Hillary

I was thinking about placing an order with Save On Scents, but I haven't heard much mention of them on here. Anyone have any experience with them, good or bad? The selection is HUGE! The prices are good too, maybe too good..........I'm kind of curious about the concentrated FO's. It's fun to look at least. Any opinions on them?

I am also weary about ordering from them. I have seen discussions regarding their dupes and that they are real close. I have also heard that you need to purchase the higher quality oils from them, but not sure. I just gotta get up the nerve to order samples from them.

I've been with them for 4 years and I use the following with good luck in soy candles, bathbombs, lotions, CP soaps and sugar scrubs:

Black Cherry

Raspberry

Strawberry

Sweet Pea

Pink Sugar (does not smell like the original oob - is more of the dry down smell)

Lavender

Very Vanilla

Cotton Blossom

Strawberries & Champagne

Lick Me All Over

Coconut

Mango

I only use the regular concentration, manufacturer's grade & never had any complaints. They ship fast and don't screw up my orders - that is hard to come by these days with suppliers :)

The one time I ordered from them they messed up my order but then made it right, so it's all good. Some of the scents were good enough and others not recommended. I ordered manuf. grade of all. Their Jasmine Blossom is a good Jasmine a little on the perfumy side but still smells great. Kahlua is good but hard to come out in soap without smelling more of the 'soap' :(

their dream angels divine dupe is wonderful manu. grade.

i also use alot of their oils for incense have not had any problems with them.

if you are looking for something different try the vanilla tea leaf, green leaf & bamboo, yellow silk, coast soap dupe, the black cashmere is wonderful all of these i use for b&b products.

I've done a lot of business with Save on Scents. In my experience, I've had very good luck with them. I've only had a few scents that didn't throw that well in my wax, but the rest were top notch. The SOS grade is perfect for B&B...and sometimes...will work well in wax, however; I have found that the Ultra Concentrate works best in wax for my needs and have not bothered with the Extreme Concentrates because they are too costly. They seem to have the largest selection of dupes I have seen anywhere, and for the ones that I have tried, they've been perfect matches, or so close that you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Their customer service is excellent and shipping is quick, but then again, I live in Connecticut and they're in New York so I would expect that I would get it quickly any way. All in all, I'd say that they are definately worth trying out.