Help - I'm on a "honey" kick

Not too bad! It throws like a demon, and the nectarine is so tart you can almost taste it (in a good way, lol). My only wish is that the honey part was a wee bit stronger. I may add a bit on my own as I have some IFT L'Occitane Honey from a friend, and it is very strong.

All in all I am pleased with it, but unless it sells well I doubt I will spend the $27 on it again. Too many good FOs out there for less, KWIM?

Thanks for the review. I think it sounds lovely, but I am reluctant to spend that much on a FO, not knowing how it will sell. But I think I will definitely give this one a try at least. :)

Definitely go to their FO site (http://www.fragranceandflavors.com/default.aspx) so you can get the free shipping with a $50 purchase. I got the Budget Busters Clean Laundry & also the Peony and they are great. I hate Fresh Linen so I was hesitant about the Clean Laundry but it is sooo nice.

Hmm, I think I hijacked my own thread, lol!

Definitely go to their FO site (http://www.fragranceandflavors.com/default.aspx) so you can get the free shipping with a $50 purchase. I got the Budget Busters Clean Laundry & also the Peony and they are great. I hate Fresh Linen so I was hesitant about the Clean Laundry but it is sooo nice.

Hmm, I think I hijacked my own thread, lol!

Anything clean sells well for me, so I'll try the Clean laundry. Florals also sell, so will have to get the peony too, lol. I can definitely spend the $50, if I'm getting free shipping :D

OOB Tupelo Honey had a sharp smell but I have to tell you....if you want a good, true honey smell, then Tupelo Honey is the one. It's incredibly strong. It does turn a beautiful honey gold and absolutely no acceleration. Love this one. I'd like to mix it with some IFT OMH to see if I can knock out that damn cherry smell.

That is one incredible oil isn't it. Unfortunately, I was bummed when I received it. Why you ask, well, I have the exact same oil and it's called Vanilla Honey Butter. Oh well, now I have MORE to enjoy!!!:yay: I get no honey smell off of it, but it should be renamed a "SPA" aroma. A very smooth and seductive addicting scent.

I don't suppose you'd share where you got the Vanilla Honey Butter from would you? I'm always on the look out for new honey scents to try! :yay: