MP soapers!

Hey all you M&P soapers out there!

I am looking to add a M&P line to my shop this year and I want to come here and get it from ladies I know and love :P

Ok, here is what I am looking for:

Colorful palm trees, tropical drinks, flowers, funky cool stuff, flip flops, sparklies - the works. Look at my site and you will kinda see where I am going with my M&P line. I want to have them wrapped with the plastic (no shrinkwrap) and up to you with the label or not. Ideally I would like to put my own label on there too, but I am interested in keeping your name and information on the soaps themselves.

Interested in having your soaps in Utica? Please email me at KristinesShower@aol.com with your ideas, samples and pricing. I will then give you my address to ship me your samples, business cards, pricing list, etc and my sister and I will be making a final decision sometime in June.

I will be paying for all samples and shipping MYSELF - I don't expect any freebies.

Wow, Kristine that's very thoughtful of you to help out your fellow CT's. I wish I had enough products under my belt or I would apply myself. Good luck on finding the best candidate to help you out, I have a few suggestions on who's ideas would fit well with your company but I'll keep them to myself. ;)

Not an M&P soaper, but just wanted to say it's very cool of you to be buying the samples yourself. I often get requests for free samples and it's so refreshing to see someone who is actually buying their samples. Hope you'll find exactly what you need for your store!

I've had alot of people ask what I am interested in (as far as the look) and I googled some m&p soaps to show:

bglass.jpg

bluemarg.jpg

bubblebath.jpg

flowershp.jpg

Yes, yes I know these are Primal Elements and no I am not looking to buy from them. I couldn't even think of it when there are so many talented M&P soapers on this message board!

I just wanted to give you an idea what I am looking for.

Yep!! Lots and lots of you guys! Thanks so much when we come to what we decide it will definitely be a close race.

If you are interested, please email me and I will send you my address. Send some samples along with your business card and price list and let me know how much I owe you.

My sister and I will be going through all we get for the next couple of weeks and make our decision from there.