Peaks Tropical Tuberose

Monica

Now this one does sound intriguing!!! I think it must be new because I don't ever remember seeing it or hearing about it. Plus, Peaks does tend to put the latest scent in for freebies.

It is new. Here's the description which sounds wonderful

A floral bouquet of orange blossom, ylang & jasmine underlined by magnolia, lilies, coconut & cinnamon enhanced by a touch of wintergreen & vanilla.

I love that Peak's is adding more scents! Better get an order ready. ...LOL. I put some Peak's ocean in my linen/room spray and I must say that has been such a nice scent w/lasting effect. I ended up having to give it to my friend because she liked it so much.

Ok..so its in wax...I like it better..I can smell the undertones better..but I still dont like it! My husband said it is "interesting"

My sister is test burning it now..cause I didnt want to lol

Oh no! Another new one from Peak!! UGH!! I'm gonna have to order these new ones that just came out. Somehow in my latest order my sample was of Hot Cocoa, none of the new ones... :cry2: They know how to get me to order, don't they? LOL

The description intrigues me...love how complex it sounds!

I also just received a sample of this....oob I thought omg its awesome....never smelled the plastic smell - I have a tuberose from OT that I soaped and was not very happy with the smell - never really came back even after 6 weeks and oob was weak (imo).....but I digress....put this in J223 in the half pint jelly jar with zinc wick (last night)and am burning it now....it smells just like the flower imo - I absolutely love it! The cold throw was nice and the hot throw is fantastic!

I am gonna order a pound to put in soap and b&b stuff......if anyone soaps it please let us know what/how it does.....

Debbie