website for display items...

Georgia

I have purchased from StoreSupply several times. I have been very happy with them overall! :yay: I have both the floor standing and the counter spinner racks from them.

I have been very happy with the counter spinner rack- built very well, very sturdy, and I can adjust the height placement of the rack tiers and have added an additional tier. Definitely recommed this one and the price is right!!!

The floor standing rack is a different story. I have had some issues with the it falling over at shows :shocked2: , and it seems very wobbily overall. I have been taping the base of the rack to the floor, and that helps keep it from falling over, but it's still pretty wobbily. There are pre-drilled holes for the height placement of the rack tiers, and I don't like where they are. (I have since figured out a way to adjust this if needed.) But all this being said - my thought on this is you get what you pay for! It was really cheap, so I have definitely gotten my money's worth out of it. :yes:

I also very highly recommed their hang tabs! I used to just punch holes in my hang tags for air fresheners, and it was getting to be a pain. The holes would sometimes tear and I'd have to put on a whole new hang tag. If someone wanted to take a product from behind the ones in front of it, they'd have to remove all products on the peg, and they would sometimes just then leave them on the table. I now use the hook hang tabs and the problems are gone! They are also MUCH easier and quicker to initially stock on the pegs. They are really cheap and super easy to put on the hang tags- and quicker than hole punching, too!

I've also gotten the tshirt bags from them when I was running low and didn't need to order from my regular supplier, but was ordering racks from them. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality- and I got them in a blue color to match my company colors, which my regular supplier didn't have. :D

One other thing- especially for the spinner racks and displays, the shipping calculator on the website is screwey. It's always quoted me much more than the actual shipping is- I have called them and gotten a real shipping quote, and it's always been really reasonable.