I made that step!

I posted a few days ago about using the same supplier for fo's because I didn't know of any others. I had just ordered 30 new fo's when I posted that. I have been so curious hearing you all rave about JS, that I had to do it!! Now I'm pacing! I can't wait to get them. I thought their site was fun and their fo listing makes you want them all!!:drool: So here's more to add to my collection (Is there a forum for fo addicts?):

Banana Berry Smoothie,Berry Liscious,Caribbean Holiday,Cinnamon Vanilla,Cinnamon Donuts,Coc. Cream Pie,Fruit Slices,Jo's Pink Lemonade,Key Lime Pie,Orange Dreamsicle,Sassy Sweet Tarts,Spiced Apple Pecan,Yahoo!Berry Lemonade.

If you've tried any of these from them, let me know how they are. I'm so excited to try something (and someone) new! Thanks to all for the references... I'll let ya know how I like 'em!:wink2:

Spiced Apple Pecan was a huge seller for me last fall. OOB is has a slight cherry cough syrup smell, but it is awesome in wax.

Fruit Slices is really nice too. One of my favs and it throws really well.

Pink Lemonade is amazingly strong for me. It's a whole house filler and it's tart and sweet at the same time. I think you'll love it.

Let me know what you think about the Berry Lemonade. I really want to try that one, but have to wait until next week to order. :D

I have tried the banana berry smoothie,berry liscious, caribbean holiday, cinnamon donuts,fruit slices. They all throw good for me. Most all of the one's I have tried from JS do. And Becky is the best.