company name taken

Okay the name I chose for my company is taken, so now I need some help and will offer a small prize to the winner, The name I wanted was Country Girl Candle. But now I want to add bath and body to my line, I want a name that is similar but want the bath and body or something along those lines in it too.

1) County Candle and body sounds corny and thats as much as has come to my mind. Do not want it too long eather, so any help will be greatly appreciated as I am having someone help me design my logo but have no permenent name to use, please help, whichever one I pick I will send a small award too for your help. I am so sad about my other name

2) I like, Country candle and soap

How about Country Girl Comforts.

how is it taken? Is it just a Fic Name? Inc? you'd be surprised what you can get away with. There are 2 other companies with the same name in my state. Plus our inc name has one small change in it and its ok.
I was wondering that too. I googled country girl candle and didn't see any website by that name. You're right about how there could be more than one company with the same or similar name. Here in my area every company is either High Desert *** or Tumbleweed ***.

I tried to use it under a pick a domain name and it said it was taken and anyhow, still wanted to incorporate the bath and body into it as

I want to start selling those too in the future. It said there was a 3 yr waiting list for it, so I just want something else, and other ideas out there?? and thanks for the info all :cheesy2:

1) Kentucky home comforts

or

2) country home comforts

To choose between these two I would pick #1. It sounds less generic than "country" and it would give people an idea of who you are just by looking at the name. Of course this is if you're sure you won't be moving to another state later on.