Recipes for foaming bath butter

Try this link

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21324&highlight=foaming+bath+butter

One of my main problems with the FBB was that it would thicken up so that I couldn't put it in a malibu and for a facial scrub I just don't like the idea of fingers dipping into a jar even with preservatives added. I had a bunch of stuff out to mix up some things for my Mother and for the heck of it decided to add some shower gel base to the FBB. Wallah! it has stayed nice and fluid and still has major bubbles going on even with the additional ingredients added for the scrub.

How much shower gel did you to add to how many ounces of FBB? I'm looking for a way to use it in bottles also. I'm not crazy about the jar digging method either. I wonder if that would also work for a shower scrub?

How much shower gel did you to add to how many ounces of FBB? I'm looking for a way to use it in bottles also. I'm not crazy about the jar digging method either. I wonder if that would also work for a shower scrub?

I didn't measure it, I just poured it in until I got the consistency I was going for since it was just an experiment. I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't thicken up and yes after the face scrub I made a shower scrub with jojoba beads and it's still nice and smoochy.:cheesy2: