First Farmers Market ( Pic Heavy)

I had my first Farmers Market yesterday....I wasn't fully prepared as they moved the opening day to a week earlier...So I didn't have time to paint some of my displays.......but this week they will be done....It ws nice to see local people out and about...and to get to visit and chat....

All in all it was a good day...the weather was fantastic ( my face got sunburned) ....and sales were great...I made way over my booth fees..so I was happy.....

I have just started selling votives....so this was exciting..I did sell a few.....some did asked for bigger containers......

I also got an order for two batches of lemongrass soap....

Any feedback on my display set up is appreciated....So here it is in all its glory is my set up and some of products...Thanks for looking....

Hugs Maggie

Heres my votives and a three pack gift pack ( I do need to get some shrink wrap to make this gift pack look nice)

000_1017.jpg

My perfumes....Love Spell and Pink Sugar...my hottest sellers...they also need shrink wrap to put the labels on....

000_1013.jpg

Lotions and Bubble Baths

000_1015.jpg

Fruit and Lip Shaped Bath Bomb Bubblers and Powdered Bubble Baths

000_1014.jpg

My soaps....( Hubby made this display for me) First and last one he said (MEN) ..I made the other displays.....excuse my labels please..I am in the process of changing these to the larger ones to accomodate all the regulations we have ...the smaller labels do have bigger labels on the back with all information that is needed....

000_1019.jpg

Total Set up.....sorry the pic is dark it was under the tent..but u can get the idea....I do need a sign...ahhh someday.....

f1096ace.jpg

Hugs Maggie

Thaks everyone for the feedback its greatly appreciated......

I think it looks great! Those little perfume containers...where are those from?

They look awesome.

I bought these in a co-op from the soap dish forum....They have different colors so hopefully I can get some of these too HTH's

Hugs Maggie