4794 Wicking issues

I just switched to 4794 for my votives. I read most users of this wax having great success with 36z and 44z, both of which I have. Well I've just begun testing these scents Bubblegum, Sun Ripened Raspberry, and purely Herbal. In all 3 the 36's are drowning and the 44's though doing better, to small of a flame for my liking. It's almost struggling to stay lit. These votives are gonna last FOREVER at this rate lol. Are maybe these oils just to heavy? I wouldn't think so, and so many others use these wicks with this wax, I find it strange that I'm having such troubles. Anyone tried the 700 series with 4794 yet, if so where should I start with the testing? Or have any other suggestions?

i use 4794 and use 4 diff wick sizes. its just a matter of testing. i use htp wicks and buttercream crunch i use a 73 and in clean cotton 41 and red hot cinn a 62 its a matter of testing. a small flame height you will not get a good enough scent throw.