Summer Fragrances

NattyCat

With summer coming up, from my experience, people aren't going to be buying cinnamon or spicy based fragrances, so I won't be pouring hot apple pie and grandma's kitchen for a while. Which brings me on to the question - "what do you pour for summer?"

Would be nice if we could get a list going here of the best selling fragrances for the summertime, based upon people's sales and experience!

I think perhaps citrus would be good, but my two cents would be:

Freshly Cut Grass

Summer Sorbet

Oranges & Lemons

Summer Berries

Green Clover & Aloe

Any one else want to suggest their ultimate summer FO's?

Nat

millcreek's butt-naked is different then most it's got alot of cherry smell to it.

butt-naked

monkey farts

apricot sorbet

lilac

banana nut bread

clothesline fresh

peaches & sweet berries (millcreek's juicy peach & strawberry jam 50/50 mix.)

all of these are millcreek's fo.

Have been selling lots of citrus, especially peaches and cream and most floral. Sold lots of Mulberry, Red Currant, Rain, Jasmine, Magnloia Etc. Agree with Hawaiian Breeze and also Farmers Market. Most of the above came from

Lone Star or Just BY Nature. Calming, Relaxing and Balancing Blends also are good for me from Royal. Sell all in my favorite candle jar.

Ron

So far this year for me has been Black Raspberry Vanilla, Lilac, and Hawaiian Breeze. But I sell bakery scents all year round here. By far this year my best seller has been Caramel Cinnamon Latte from JS. I'm getting ready to add Chai Tea & Madarin Mimosa to my scent list so I'm anxious to see how they do. Baby Powder & Fresh Linen also do well all year for me and Dreamsicle. Its really a toss up for me! Just offer a good selection of all different types of scents and you'll be good!