That's service!

I ordered a fifty pound box of GB464 from Southern Scentsations yesterday. I recieved the box today. I paid for regular ground shipping too! They get my vote for getting the orders right out. Their cost was reasonable too!

Has anybody tried their FO's yet I was curious about a scent or two I haven't seen elsewhere.

I use alot of SS fragrance oils - and they perform awesome! I don't use 100% soy but rather a soy blend. I know they only test in soy. The ones I carry in my line from them are:

Banana Nut Bread

Coconut Lime Verbena

Drakkar

Sweet Chestnuts

Fresh Waterfall Mist

Winter Hug

Vanilla Lace

I was at their shop a couple of weeks ago and picked up a few more samples to test. OOB these are great just haven't gotten them into wax yet:

Pink Sugar

Mango and Papaya

Honeysuckle

White Lilac

You can't go wrong with Beth's service or products. Awesome to say the least!

Is the Drakkar a true Drakkar smell?? I have been getting mine from BB but it is 30.00 a pound!!

I use alot of SS fragrance oils - and they perform awesome! I don't use 100% soy but rather a soy blend. I know they only test in soy. The ones I carry in my line from them are:

Banana Nut Bread

Coconut Lime Verbena

Drakkar

Sweet Chestnuts

Fresh Waterfall Mist

Winter Hug

Vanilla Lace

I was at their shop a couple of weeks ago and picked up a few more samples to test. OOB these are great just haven't gotten them into wax yet:

Pink Sugar

Mango and Papaya

Honeysuckle

White Lilac

You can't go wrong with Beth's service or products. Awesome to say the least!