What is the dominant scent in Patchouli Rose?

CSAS

In the scent Patchouli Rose, which is the dominant of the 2 scents?

I have a customer requesting Patchouli Rose. I have no clue. I am using Patchouli EO and Rose FO (Rose EO cost more than my house payment), and I am not for sure on the % to add of each.

I am thinking that the FO is going to be stronger than the EO in the wax, so I was thinking maybe 4% of the Rose FO and 3% of the Patchouli EO.

Anyone have any suggestions?

thanks

Tracy

Actually I smell both evenly, but in mixing it, I wouldn't be surprised if patchouli was used 2:1. I doubt it would be more than 3:1. Patch has a way of mellowing out scents and I wouldn't think you'd want to mellow out the rose too much.

Thank You

Here's my first test

I did 3% of the Patchouli EO and 5% of the Rose. I increased the percent of the rose FO because I couldn't smell it. When I first smelled the combo at 3% each, it smelled like some sort of liquor. I was gagging. I purchased 7 EO's for this client of mine, and each one I took a whiff of made me want to hurl. EO's are strong and not so pretty. Hopefully I get this on the first try, cuz I don't wanna play no more!!!

Thanks again

Tracy