Hang Tags?

I think most people just purchase blank sheets of card stock and make their own... I don't even know if you can even buy pre-made hang tags. I know that a bunch of card stock at staples, office depot, etc. is fairly inexpensive, and it's easy to do yourself. HTH,

I print business cards and fold them in half. You just need to know how to set up the card in a print program, so you can print both front and back of the card.

NOTE - Not all business card stock can be printed on bothe sides, some have a coating on the back side and ink jet will not print on that side. If you get the business cards from Wal-Mart, brand name PC Papers by Ampad, those you can print on both sides.

ETA - You will find these in the office supplies.

HTH Candle Man

I bought some of those that couldn't be printed on back side so I used the clear labels to print the scent names on and then just pressed on the inside. It will work until I get these business cards used up and then I'll change to some that are printable on both. The business cards are easy to use...just takes time to set up for printing on both sides.