A few scents I need help finding.... please

erikatx

Sweet Amber Musk

White Ginger & Amber

White Linen

These are some of my scents in my B&B, but where I used to get them from takes forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeer (forever)

to get them, and I can't risk waiting 1-2 months, or whatever.

Who is a good supplier of these. I've tried the White Linen from WSP, but wasn't too pleased. The White Ginger and & Amber, I haven't been able to find another supplier, most other carry White Tea and Amber. ANd the Sweet AMber Musk, I've tried from another supplier, but it wasn't as good as the one I usually get.

TIA

OMG I was just thinking of buying some White Linen (it's the only perfume my MIL will wear -she's real sensitive to scents and such) and I know that WSP sells this, but have never tried it, nor do I know anyone who has, but I thought I might buy a small amount and see how it is., but I guess maybe I wont. ??? Did it just not smell true to the scent, or what?

Did it just not smell true to the scent, or what?

Well I have never smelled the actual perfume, my MIL loves white linen and the one that I had originaly purchased from SNC, my MIL stated that it smelled just like it. So I tried WSP, and they smell completly different to me. It is strong on the citrus note, tangerine, I want to say..? It smells good, but I guess I prefer SNC, but it's just a hassle ordering from them.