Stinky FO...Perfect

Mei-Mei

LMAO...in this thread I asked for help in finding a crawfish boil FO. Well special thanks to Mike (highflier) who turned me on to Taylored Concepts. I know that a couple of people were looking for crab/crawfish boil FOs and Taylored Concepts has them. You have to call; the FOs are not yet listed on the website.

I got the Crawfish Boil FO today and boy does it stink perfectly! Smells a little more peppery than real crawfish boil, but certainly good enough for the person who requested it. Now I think I'm going to go put a clothespin on my nose and pour it!;)

Ok, I'm up for a mud bug/crawfish/crab boil, but why the heck would anyone want a candle that smells like that???? I just don't get it.

Mind you, I'm super glad you found it (un-freakin'-believable) but I just don't understand why someone would want that smell filling up their space???? :lipsrseal

I mean whenever I make seafood I'm immediately burning something lovely to cover up that scent not enhance it. LOL;)