my site

Question: Why would you have a link to another candle supplier on your site?

I have a links directory on my site and being part of the PrimMart community, I link exchange with other candle sites... and I make sure that my link is there or I delete it.... so far everyone there is real good about being truthful about the exchange.... Its just our way of helping eachother out..... just my 2 cents

It looks nice, but I agree the blue writing irritates me eyes. ;) Also, on your critters, I'd want to know how big they are? You show them in the basket, do they come with that? Peeps will think they do unless stated.

Otherwise very nice. :)

I like how you personalized it to show you put your heart into each candle you pour. People like to hear that. If you scroll down to the bottom you mispelled whether. Not weather. I garantee someone on this board will pick up on that.

Good Luck!!:thumbsup:

Very nice looking site. I can tell you've put alot of hard work into it. My big question to you is: Do you use Essential Oils or Fragrance Oils? The point is, if you use fragrance oil, you can't call your candles "100% all natural" because they are synthetic. If you only use essential oils, you're good to go.

It's certainly coming along nicely! You have really been working hard on it. Looks good, I like your country look! I would suggest that before you start advertising it, make sure you get someone to proofread all your pages...I noticed a number of spelling and/or grammatical errors...and someone who is great at that sort of thing would be an asset to you in that area...maybe you can exchange some candles for a thorough proofread and maybe some editing.

I would put a space in between the button on the side navigation bar to make it easier reading. This also can stretch it a bit and make it look like even more content. Putting the paragraph code will do it rather than the standard break code....unless it's an image map? If that's the case and you designed the image map yourself it's easy to seperate a bit on a paint program and will happen in a jiffy!

I LOVE the top banner - great stuff!!! Gorgeous!

On the scent description list, the number code needs to be fixed, after 3 it's justified more to the left side, and there is a minor typing error at the bottom:

If you know of a scent you want and don't see please email of call me with request!

Should be: email oR call me with A request.

The colors are beautiful and I really love the checkered background, great country, warm page!!:yay: