Double wicking tureens 18 and 12 oz

I usually use either 2 RRD 37's or 40's. I tested mainly the heavier scents (fall scents) in these jars so far except for Spiced Cranberry and Cranberry Fig which took two 37's. I also use Hemps in my other jars, and I bet they would work in the tureens too -- most likely the large and large + with heavier scents -- or maybe the mediums. It will also depend on the soy of course. I use Calsoy CB-3.

I usually use either 2 RRD 37's or 40's. I tested mainly the heavier scents (fall scents) in these jars so far except for Spiced Cranberry and Cranberry Fig which took two 37's. I also use Hemps in my other jars, and I bet they would work in the tureens too -- most likely the large and large + with heavier scents -- or maybe the mediums. It will also depend on the soy of course. I use Calsoy CB-3.

I love the hemp wicks in soy, they are the only wick I have found not to fizzle out halfway down.... I use 2 --1200's or 2 --838's in my jars.