frustrated w/ my supplier...

I would say then to give it some time and let her get to the point where she might be forced to sell and for a good price just to get herself out of hot water. Then maybe it can be yours someday. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you. ;)

I need another business like I need a hole in my head LOL

But it would be nice to have those prices and contacts

Don't order from the opposite coast! MMS and Glorybee Foods in Eugene should be able to take care of a lot of your supplies.

whats mms?

I just hate how alot of these co. charge crazy amounts for butters & oils & citric acid...plus not everyone has sls.... I am getting frustrated. i wish I could just walk in somewhere & pick it up. Honestly never had issues w/ her till now. dang it! now im disappointed, no faith after hearing all of this.

I just contacted LNP to see if I can even pick up locally...there is no address to do so or option in ordering. Plus they make you have a min. order. UGH i am getting so frustrated. I dont need alot of supplies right now, just decent prices and One supplier. Can't I just have that??? LOL :sad2:

I just contacted LNP to see if I can even pick up locally...there is no address to do so or option in ordering. Plus they make you have a min. order.
I've heard of people picking up their order personally at LNP before. I think you just need to make the arrangements with them as they don't have a retail storefront. I've emailed them before and they got back to be promptly (this is regular office hours on during weekdays). As for the order minimum, I thought I heard they may waive it if it's your first order, but I could be mistaken and gotten that mixed up with a different place.

The only way I got my money back from Leah was to contact the Better Business bureau and the Attorney General's office in her area. After 9 months I finally got the money. She wanted to send me a check and I refused, stating I only wanted a Postal money order.......just didn't trust her check not to bounce!! :mad: Her excuses over the past 3 years are all BS and she definately should close down her site. Paypal threw her out because of all the negativity they received from customers. She states on her site that she closed the paypal which is also BS.......I talked with Paypal direct, cause that's the way I paid last year. Do a chargeback like everyone is telling you and find another supplier!! :cool2:

OOPS....forgot......www.olivetreesoaps.com carries smaller quantities you're looking for. They are here in NY so I'm not sure what shipping would be, but check it out!! Good luck!!