Just Scent Oils

KimM

Anyone use their oils?

I like the site because with me using soy wax, they give reviews for soy wax, so I get the ones that say they are really good in soy hehe. I haven't placed an order yet, but have a list of ones I want.

most of their oils do not work for me in mc's pure soy 415. some others have had good luck. i would suggest getting a sample pack and see if they work for youl.

I use Snowtop's 100% soy wax.

I always try the sampler packs first and then if I like them, I order bigger bottles.

I use soy and have quite a few that are super strong.

Mojito cocktail

carribbean holiday

chestnuts and brown sugar

berrie buttercream

vanilla buttercream crunch

black cherry

fruit slices--use about 7-8% or you will get fuel, it is really strong

cinnamon caramel latte

vanilla of pearl

cranberry spice

cranberry orange

cranberry sauce

cranberry cobbler

blueberry cobbler

strawberry cheesecake

candied blueberries

blueberry cheesecake

extra spicy spice cookie

mulberry

mulberry spice

tahitian daquiri

very berry sorbet

serendipity

creme de la creme

totally scrumptious

clean cotton

citrus linen

clean and fresh linen

Romantic

lavender vanilla

lilac

pomegranate

hyacinth chula orchid

claire burke original

santirini

country clotheseline

baby magic

I am testing more of the new ones...this is what I can think of off the top of my head.

You are welcome--

I forgot to mention Strawberry Spa and Strawberry Jam, they are so wonderful. The jam is absolutely the best version I have ever encountered. It put all others to shame. Awesome throw, too.

I use JS 100% Soy with their oils. I LOVE THEM!! I just ordered a sample pack and am trying out some new ones.

Paula:yay:

JS 100% soy..........is that Just Scent?

I use Snowtop's 100% soy wax and like it, it is the pellet form

I just purchased some sample oils and tried most of them. I did not like this place at all. When you see people posting Peaks, MC, BCN, BCS and Natures Garden who are some of the large ones they weren't exagerating when they said they were good fragrances. Those places are way stronger than JS. Plus theses places tell what scents tested well in soy and what didn't. I used plain 415 soy no additives and it just did not throw as well as the others. I even tried a bigger jars for further throw. I know everyone has their own opinion but I would rather spend the money for a strong fragrance. Their service is great but I bet their scents work better in soaps.

I use a 50/50 blend in my candles and haven't had had any problems with JS oils. I order from about 4 different companies and actually find that a majority of JS work for me. What may work for me may not work for you. I suggest getting a sample pack and trying them.

I don't think it's a question of who has the stronger oils.. I thinkt he question is who has the best oils for YOU! I was just telling my mom this last night. Some oils I will open up and smell nothing but maybe if you open the same bottle you'll smell something really strong. We all have different tastes and prefrences and in order to determine if JS will work for you I strongly suggest trying them. Even call Becky personally and ask her what she would suggest for you. It's more fun that way and then you'll be sure to get her best suggestions for your wax type.