Lotion Bases

When I first started in candles, I also dabbled in the B & B...... the lotion base from Nature's Garden is awsome... everyone that bought it just raved on it.... I personally cant tell ya cause I cant stand the feel of ANY lotion.....(weird huh), but I still have customers asking for it... even tho I have stopped making it..... just my 2 cents worth

i use BCN lotion base and love it. I have tried Millcreeks soy base, once I introduce a full soy line that will be the base i will use. I have also tried WSP Silky ??? lotion base, which i loved but many people did not like the silky after feel. HTH

For those of you who use a lotion base, what is the best? I have tried bittercreek and essentialsbycatalina, but none of them really impressed me.

I liked essentialsbycatalina's lotion. It wasn't greasy and it left my skin feeling nice and soft and was easy to add fragrance as well. I didn't care for the shower gel it held fragrance well but it didn't lather enough for me. I also liked essentialsbycatalina's body frosting(after I added some eo's) it could possibly work as a lotion. It was free with my order for bottles.