Looking for suggestions on a FO for a wedding...

KJohnson

My sister in law is getting married in the end of August. she has asked me to make Thank you baskets for her attendants...and a little welcome basket for all the out of town guests ..when they check into the hotel they will receive one of these baskets. We havent discussed what will be in the thank you baskets yet..but in the ones for the out of town guests..there will be a water bottle or 2..snaks of some sort.a bottle of lotion, soap, and a bath bomb. I wanted to do a candle but she is afraid someone will burn down the hotel...lol...anyway...she has already made custom labels to put on everything...even the water bottles..saying something like..Just married and their names and wedding date..and i will make like a ...re-order labels or something like that will my contact info on each I tem

..Soooooo I need to find a scent.... that would be a good scent for men and women...and she wants to call it

"Just Married"...Any suggestions?

Thanks so much!

I think Green Tea and Willow would be an excellent choice.

Men and women like it, its fresh clean and not overpowering.

It is by SoapSilly, http://soapsillywholesalesupplies.com/

Another good choice, is Calabrian Bergamot & Violet, by the same supplier.

Then last, good old Oatmeal Milk and Honey, I don't know anyone that doesn't like this, Male or Female!

Strawberry musk ... yummah!! ;)

OK there's also Satin Sheets, Sandalwood Rose (simply a tempered rose scent that men like too ... I promise!), mango papaya (I know, you may be thinking ugh fruit, but it's liked by both sexes.)

Since you aren't burning candles with foods etc., Amber Romance is a favorite among both sexes for us.

There's always the age old Romance, Innocence and that kind of stuff at NG that might be pretty good too.

You have to make sure it isn't to perfumie for men. Maybe a fruit scent wouldn't be a bad idea. Its as metrosexual as you can get. Or trendy scent. Pear with Green Tea, Lemon Verbana, Pomegranite. I like Chai Tea it is very unique yet light. Somehow it gives me a reminder of Christmas. My husband said the same thing and he is Jewish. They also have a scent out called wedding cake.