Soap mold

I had both Kelsei and Upland, hated the Kelsei, sold it. Love the uplands, I have 2 24 bar slabs and a 12 bar slab. I am thinking about ordering a lot mold. I have the fcs log cutter. Never tried the Misty Creek, but am interested also in hearing from those that have it.

I have all 3 molds. A Kelsei, an Upland and a Misty Creek. HATE, the Upland. That mold is just not for me. But I love my Misty Creek and also love my Kelsei. Lining the Misty Creek is not a problem at all because even without the template it takes literally seconds for me to line it and even faster with the template. The kelsei is easy as pie because of the no lining. I get thicker, chunkier bars with my Kelsei, but not as many bars with it as my Misty Creek. Gotta love the knife that comes with the MC mold though. :) (that was long winded enough wasn't it? lol)

I also have a couple log molds and the FCS log cutter which is DIVINE!! LOVE it too. And my hub made me a beveler so I'm all set. :)

40 oz does well forthis mold. 48 fills it totally full. Rita and Max rock. You'll love it. Let me know how it goes.

How big of a bar (oz's) does this mold make? I am thinking of buying one...

Thanks