The Scented Bean's Strawberry Shortcake

Holly

Does anyone here have this one in your fragrance line? I am going to place an order today from TSB for some other fragrances. I thought if I decide to add it for a new spring and summer scent this year, I might as well order it now. For those of you who use it, how well do your customers like it? I am just a little unsure on the strawberry scents. I may just order a small amount and see how well it goes over with others. Thanks for any input. :cool2:

Thanks Jordan for encouragement on this oil. Well, I just placed the order before I got your response and only ordered another 2 oz. I sure wasn't very patient was I. :rolleyes2 ;) I am kinda on a time limit -- home show coming up and mom coming into town. I have 2 1/2 oz. left from previous samples. I could email them and have them add more on. If not, no big deal. I can order more later and just sell a few for now and see how people like them. Thanks again for your thoughts on this fragrance. :cool2:

It smells great and sells well, too!

Thanks Kathleen for another positive review. I like it as well, but had not gotten other (friends/testers) opinions on it yet. I really like the Raspberry Cream too but have found that it is a little sweet for many other folks. I was unsure if the SS would be along the same lines. I shall see. :cool2: