Does buying supplies make you crazy

Mnhorsemom

I think I have looked at too many sites :shocked2: I need palm oil, pko, some m&p base and some 2 oz jars. I would like to be able to get them from the same place and not have to pay an arm and a leg for them. I looked at Columbus Foods and they have a good price on the oils if you get them 50# at a time. I spose the shipping would kill me and I don't know if I can use 50# before it would go bad. They don't have the other things I want. Looked at BCN cause they are only one state away, they have palm oil but I didn't see PKO WHHAAA Looked at WSP but they are pretty high on most of what I want and I know the shipping with them is spendy. Guess I will just have to split up the order and buy from multiple suppliers.

Actually the shipping from Columbus Foods wasn't bad at all for me. I was like you I thought it would be crazy. If you go in and add something to the shopping cart, it will pull up a place that you can calculate shipping. They are extremely fast on shipping too. They have the smaller quantities too, although a little higher, I haven't found them cheaper anywhere I have looked.

I use MMS for most of my soaping/b&b supplies. Good quality oils, fast shipping, good CS, decent shipping prices, etc,.. I probably should add though that MMS is only one state away, so that could be why shipping is decent.

They do have a shipping calc if you want to check what shipping would be before actually submitting/paying for the order.

Good luck. :)